Health risk assessments typically include a fasting blood draw or finger stick. Lab tests check your risks for the following:
- Cardiovascular disease (high cholesterol and high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar and body mass index)
- Liver and kidney disease
- Blood, bone and muscle disease including certain types of cancer
Personal Wellness Profile
All health risk assessments are not created equal. ARCpoint Labs’ individually customized Personal Wellness Profile sets the bar for your employees’ health and wellness goals . . .
Employee wellness is about much more than being a “nice boss.” It is one of the best all-around investments you can make in your people and in your business . . .
Health risk assessments and a wellness-driven lifestyle can bring many expected and unexpected health benefits such as:
- Catch disease early and treat it
- Prevent sickness or disease by assessing risk and implementing steps for disease prevention
- Save money on healthcare through early prevention
- Control costs for drugs and treatments by being in control of your health
- See results when monitoring your progress