Judicial (Court-Ordered) Testing
Courts and related agencies often request or order drug or alcohol testing of individual litigants or others subject to their jurisdiction. The utmost accuracy, reliability and confidentiality is required because test results can weigh heavily as evidence in judicial proceedings. Sensitive matters and the well-being of all individuals involved call for great care and respect in every step of the testing process from administration of the testing through the final reporting of results. At ARCpoint Labs of Tampa Metro Area, we handle every court-ordered drug test with the reliability and confidentiality it deserves.
Court-Ordered Testing Uses
A court-ordered drug or alcohol test is often used in matters such as:
- Drug court
- Environmental testing for residue
- Child testing or custody
- Unknown substance identification
- Random test management
- Drug or alcohol monitoring
Choosing ARCpoint for a Court-Ordered Drug Test
Choose ARCpoint as your reliable partner to perform every court-ordered drug test to ensure:
- There is no falsification.
- Protection against tampering to ensure accurate results through proper sample collection.
- Kind and respectful treatment of donors in sensitive circumstances.
To learn more about Court-Mandated Drug Testing & Monitoring, please visit ARCpoint labs of Tampa Metro Area.
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.