ARCpoint Labs of Tampa Metro Area offers a huge variety of blood screening and basic health testing options. Available with or without a doctor’s order or insurance, we make managing your health convenient and affordable. We can also draw blood or collect specimens for any lab tests whether self-directed or ordered by a physician.
ARCpoint Labs of [city] is the preferred collection site for Quest Diagnostics, network collection sites for Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp) and collect for many other national and local labs. Simply call ARCpoint Labs of [city]. No insurance needed. No prescription required. You’ll receive the test results confidentially. What you do with them is up to you. You
can keep them on file or take them to your physician’s office to seek medical consultation.
- Urinalysis (checks for kidney disorders and infection)
- Blood Pressure
- CBC with differential (checks for anemia, infection and other diseases)
- CMP (14 tests that give information about kidney function, liver function, electrolyte acid/base balance, blood sugar & blood proteins)
- Lipid panel with LDL:HDL ratio
- Thyroid panel with TSH
Everything from the Basic Checkup PLUS:
- NMR Lipo Profile (cholesterol particle size)
- DHEA-S (adrenal gland function)
- WOMEN: Estrogens
- MEN: Testosterone and PSA
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Tampa Metro Area to help you manage your Basic Health Tests and Screens
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.